Personal Injury

personal-injury-fred-grady-associatesDid you sustain serious injuries or was your loved one killed because of another party’s negligence? You may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.

The personal injury attorneys at Fred W. Grady & Associates can investigate the circumstances surrounding your accident and hold the negligent parties accountable. Most accidents are completely preventable, but they can result in a variety of catastrophic injuries that dramatically alter the lives of victims and their entire families.

Some of the most common personal injury claims include, but are not limited to:

  • Automobile Accidents
  • Boating Accidents
  • Commercial Truck or Tractor Trailer Accidents
  • Construction Accidents
  • Dangerous Products
  • Dog Bites
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Slip-And-Fall Accidents or Premises Liability
  • Workplace Accidents
  • Wrongful Death

Dedicated Porter County, IN Personal Injury Attorneys

When another party fails to fulfill an obligation to provide a safe environment, people can suffer devastating injuries that lead to several years or possibly even a lifetime of recovery. Victims who incur traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, or paralysis are unable to return to work and support their families or themselves.

The caring and compassionate personal injury lawyers at Fred W. Grady & Associates understand the tremendous difficulties that these victims face, and we work tirelessly to seek justice on their behalves. Our firm also knows the unbelievable emotional pain and financial difficulties entire families feel when their loved ones are killed because of another party’s negligence, and we seek funeral expenses, lost earnings, and other damages.

We represent clients in Porter County, IN, as well as many other areas of the Hoosier State, including Elkhart County, St. Joseph County, Starke County, LaPorte County, and Lake County. If you were injured or your loved one died in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, contact Fred W. Grady & Associates right now to set up a free consultation that will let us review your case and see how we can help.